littlestshitlittlestshit

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

16-Second Fury 16-Second Fury

eh, not the best.

not the best ive seen.

many parts looked nice but most of the text was damn near impossible to read. so all the funny comments were lost.
with a little bit of improvement though, it could be a really great game.

Izzy712 responds:

I'm re-doing the text as we speak :3

I Cant Play The Bongo Drums I Cant Play The Bongo Drums

Bongos?

the title says it all. your song distinctly references a lack of skill with regards to bongos. I hear neither bongos nor a lack of skill.

PR0FAN1TY responds:

I dont what you use to listen to your music but there are clearly bongo drums in this track.You should be able to hear them more clearly when the bass goes from the 16/1 saw bassline to the 8D/1 sine bassline whish is just5 before the 4/1 bassline.

Sittin on The Toilet Sittin on The Toilet

Great idea.

Possibly the most beautiful youtube video of all time. possibly the coolest techno song ive ever heard.

nothing particularly interesting in terms of the actual song.

Chaoticstyle responds:

it was a joke XD

Poker Face Metal Poker Face Metal

okay.

I love your idea first off. Lady gaga is always cool, and alternate genres are usually awesome. I, myself, love playing a rock cover a paparazzi with my band.

unfortunately, your cover was mediocre. I fully expected to hear "no he cant read my poker face" in a death growl. so, a little disappointed. also, it is clear that you are using a electronic guitar generator. possibly from FL studio slayer? if this were a real, recorded song the quality would be much higher.

all in all though, it was still interesting to listen to.

AstroBoy And SuperGirl AstroBoy And SuperGirl

cool

nice style, I like the colors with the dynamic image.

stick to it.