littlestshitlittlestshit

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

I Cant Play The Bongo Drums I Cant Play The Bongo Drums

Bongos?

the title says it all. your song distinctly references a lack of skill with regards to bongos. I hear neither bongos nor a lack of skill.

PR0FAN1TY responds:

I dont what you use to listen to your music but there are clearly bongo drums in this track.You should be able to hear them more clearly when the bass goes from the 16/1 saw bassline to the 8D/1 sine bassline whish is just5 before the 4/1 bassline.

Sittin on The Toilet Sittin on The Toilet

Great idea.

Possibly the most beautiful youtube video of all time. possibly the coolest techno song ive ever heard.

nothing particularly interesting in terms of the actual song.

Chaoticstyle responds:

it was a joke XD

Poker Face Metal Poker Face Metal

okay.

I love your idea first off. Lady gaga is always cool, and alternate genres are usually awesome. I, myself, love playing a rock cover a paparazzi with my band.

unfortunately, your cover was mediocre. I fully expected to hear "no he cant read my poker face" in a death growl. so, a little disappointed. also, it is clear that you are using a electronic guitar generator. possibly from FL studio slayer? if this were a real, recorded song the quality would be much higher.

all in all though, it was still interesting to listen to.

If the Sky Fell If the Sky Fell

I like the song and the lyrics

but the mixing really is too poor to listen to this song.
the tempo switches between sections.
really are you so bad at playing music you cant just record the song? maybe work with those interesting harmonys afterwards.
but really. It sounds like it COULD be a good song, so... yeah, keep it up.

toastedavalanche responds:

Thanx for the honest review. I'm quite new to playing guitar and have to improve my rythm skills greatly. Glad you like the song in essence though.

Slightly different Slightly different

pretty cool

I really like the part with the guiro and vibraslap.

FL studio, perhaps? :P

Animals with Bombs Animals with Bombs

This is great.

I really like your music... but would it kill you to make the lyrics easier to understand? You can still have the nice robo-techno feel, but with a little more clarity.
But I like this song, and the message. good job

Radiant (Original Mix) Radiant (Original Mix)

Its fine.

i like it, but theres too much conflict in it. mainly between the strong hardstyle parts, and the laid back twangy sound, that would fit much better in its own song, as a chill trance song.
overall its almost good, but the song has no purpose, or climax, leaving me wanting either more, or a shorter song where the themes are introduced, then combined. and the piece as a whole would work much better.

But I get that youre not done. 99% of my stuff is a work in progress... so, I cant wait until I see some more interesting versions, and things.

DJ-Xirrot responds:

I have to agree with you on what this song doesn't do and should do. I like the tune, but this was when I first started using this program and didn't know much about it. Now I know a lot more. Another reason why I posted this version is to show a contrast for when I do post the new mix.

I guarantee that the newer music I upload is going to be better.

{FXAR}-MidNight K os {FXAR}-MidNight K os

alright.

not the best but works well enough. a bit imperfect in many ways, though.

the only main complaint though is that it sounds like "do your ears hang low." the childrens song.

FXAudioRage responds:

REALLY ...

Dont Stop NOW!!!**-{DEMO}-** Dont Stop NOW!!!**-{DEMO}-**

purty nice.

well, its very good. some of the balance is off in parts but mostly good.

if you were to add a strong upbeat bass line, the whole song would go better.
also the speech in the middle is a little bit detractive of the piece as a whole.

still. loving this song.

FXAudioRage responds:

Thanks for telling me!!! ^-^

Se una sexual Se una sexual

good, highquality.

I really got down to this.
dont stop making music ever.
Im a very cynical person, and it is nearly impossible to criticise.
transitions are slightly awkward. but not bad at all.